So this is the page that might get a little mushy. The identities of those who are named below are hidden by their number, only they know who they are. This is my personal “thank you” to the friends who supported me in my vision, or made it possible for me to fulfill my spiritual vow to “come when called again.” The friends on this page have been the support I needed to make this blog possible.
What makes this page even more special, is that this blog title added to number 93 – the number for my first and last name. (My titles come from inspiration within – they are never forced from the number itself.) I am that arctic explorer – knowing a true sense of isolation and cold – forging ahead with ideas that many feel are ahead of their time. Daring to connect the world of religion to the esoteric world of science and math. It has been, and will be, frigid territory. As with all new ideas, I pray for the little “reindeer” who choose to join me on this journey. Until then….here’s to those who made this work possible.
ChickenScratch: Shout Out! (93/33/60)
Sabian Symbol: (33) Natural steps up to a lawn blooming with clover. “Rosary/gifted/teacher ” “angelic/comrades”
Sabian Symbol: (60) “Call my friends” “school teacher” “guardian angel”
(83/45/38) “You were my Sanctuary!” My “Mother Superior.” My “Sagittarius” “psychic/friend” My “chariot” for salvation offering “Evolution of the Soul,” “Spiritual cleansing” and “Spiritual Strength.” We may not always see eye to eye, but your sacrifice for all of us will never be forgotten. I will always be your friend in God.
(79) With your love and trust in me, anchoring me back from my arctic journey, I could “find my passion” and “follow my heart.” Truly, there is no better friend or greater listener than you! My little confessional – my own “catholic priest.” XXOO
(75) and (109) To my little “Virgo rising.” With open arms, you welcomed me back. Helping me to “heal old wounds”, offering “reconciliation” to those I had left behind. Helping me to establish a “firm foundation” once again and to “look only towards the future.” You are an amazement to me!
(85) (55) (42) You are my “divine connection.” My “intercessor.” My “Mother Mary.” With you I feel such “gratitude” and “thankfulness.” To know you is to love you. I have the greatest of “affection” for you always.
(81) (67)and (52) To the instigator of our professional success. Our “Mother Hen” who kept us all on track. You were the “life force” behind all of our professional increases. Without you, we would never have dared, or even dreamed that we could achieve what we did. You were our “saving grace.” So for today, “do not give up.” “You have the power” to “get the life you want.” “Choose life!” “Take back control.” Within you is “victory and success”. Why? Because you are a “friend of God.” And a very dear friend of mine. Miss you like crazy!
(62) In memory of a wonderful father, husband and friend on the second anniversary of his passing. It is with broken heart that I could not be there for his family when he passed away, but I hope that some how, by the inspiration that led me to the naming of this blog, ChickenScratch (62), his memory will live on in each post I write and and each prayer I say. We will miss you!