Sabian Symbol (115) : A leader of men wrapped in an invisible cloak of power.
This website blog is about following your passion- or I should really say, my passion. I have a love for all things divinely inspired, for education, and for the spiritual intrigues and power of astrology, astronomy, numerology, and the major arcana oracle cards. This website blog honors the inner connectedness of all of these varying elements as a witness to the “hand of God” behind every word or thought we produce from our mind and hearts.
So how does this work? You may notice that all of the titles on each blog post or blog page begin with ChickenScratch (62) and are followed by a set of three numbers. You can say that those three little numbers are inspired guidance for each blog post or page I create. For example, by understanding the numbers associated with the words Chicken Scratch, I was able to see the connection behind the pages that were close to my heart, and the inspiration behind them.
Chicken Scratch (62/15/47)
Sabian Symbol :Nervous gentleman dressed in an elaborate Santa Claus costume is filling Christmas stockings secretly.
Connecting words: Catholic School (62/28/34) Philosophy (62/28/34) “Face Your Fears” (62/28/34) This was confirmation of my inspired page “The Catholic Connection” If I wasn’t convinced of divine inspiration for this page, let me be more clear. Chicken/Catholic (35) Scratch/School (27) = (62)!
More Connections that I was heading down the right path for me are the other words associated with (62).
“Wise Decision” (62/43/19).
(43) Is the number of the porter – Jesus Christ and (19) is the Major Arcana card ruled by the Sun – which offers enlightenment from the darkness. It also is the number for Taurus which is a heavily promoted sign in my astrology chart. (62) is the number for spirituality, prosperity and independence. And last, but not least, the piece that made much sense to me is the last: Jehovahs Witness. (62) This blog page is my witness for Jehovah, a group that I once was associated with in my 20′s. I had finally been given my voice back to illuminate the wonders of the God with others, but in my very own unique, innovative way.
Now what about Chicken Scratch: Innovations? That Sabian symbol is pretty heady stuff. Leader of men, really? My investigation behind that symbol exposed the other inspiration for this blog – my love of educating children. As a former elementary teacher, I was blessed to work in both a school district and elementary school that embraced cutting edge educational instruction. Many of these educational ideas resonated so strongly for me that they were the inspiration for my page: Chicken Scratch: Educational Insights. So what did I see behind the words of CS.I (115)?
(115) Educational leader (69) Elementary /Children(46)
(115) Children (46) You have Choices (69) (115) Ministry (46) Apostle of Christ (69)
(115) Take the Risk (46) Have Confidence (69)
(115) This is your year for success!
I hope that everyone who reads the pages in this blog, can find their own inspiration as I have done, and reach out to others in your own way under the steam of the passion in your heart!